Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Very nice. The Mach I builds on the '69 - '70 styling cues used on the 2010 Musatng the way the Bullitt built on the earlier '67 - '68 styling of the '05 - '09s. :cool:

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Sorry , but IMO the '05 -'09 body would look much more retro.

This is where that '10 rear just does not capture the traditional look.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I agree, the wheels on a Mach 1 need to be flashy. Also, I would think an up-turned rump like the '69 - '70 body would make it a little better.

BTW, I wonder if it'll come with those excellent (and very rare) MX-5000 pistons? :drool2:

·
Registered
922 Posts
I like this rendering of the possible Mach1 except for the wheels. If ford does any special editions with this body style I think they should do the Mach but not the Bullitt because over doing it will only cheapen each models "cool" factor.

·
Registered
7,199 Posts
Its cool...I agree that it needs its own style of wheels and it begs for a revised set of taillamps. Mach-1 is a Ford heritage, so it should come back...just not as a limited production model. Question? The '69 Mach-1 pretty well laid to rest the GT model...will a 2011 Mach-1 do the same and push out a 2012 Mustang GT?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Genius said:
BTW, I wonder if it'll come with those excellent (and very rare) MX-5000 pistons? :drool2:
Oh no! Bullitt only! ;)[/QUOTE]
Hehe,when I read that thread about the MX5000 pistons I knew something wasn't right.They would have put them in all the BULLITTS if it had been so. Would have been nice though!:lol: :dhg08:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.