61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,937 Posts
@BULLITT3230...

Dude!

Found it!

:py1:
I'm laughing...and happy... just knowing it still exists!

Sad thing is, after all the computers that have gone south on me in the past 16 years, I only have maybe 1/4th of those pics still after I made that.....and hardly any of them exist on IMBOC any more...so...glad all history has not been lost

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
I'm seriously bummed that I won't be able to make it to this year's Bullitt Nats. I love Bullitts and I love Detroit. Missing both is pretty sad. For all of those attending, please take lots of photos and be sure to share them online. Also, Please consider submitting your photos for the 2018 Bullitt Calendar--we're looking forward to some of the awesome Motor City/Bullitt National highlights for next year's spread.

Is there any chance of being able to record and share or Facebook Live the Friday evening talks? I really wish I could be there to hear from the guest speakers and the stories they have to share about our special cars.

Safe travels everyone!

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Just registered w/ DHG 03875...looking forward to seeing all you nutty Bullittheads in Detroit!

:py1:
COCHESE LIVES!
Rumors of his demise have been greatly exaggerated. Cochese is galloping off the reservation (or breaking out of a secret institution)!

H O L Y CRAP!!!!!!!

$hit just got real!!!!!!!!!!
This Hoondawg Nats just got dangerous! :grin2:
What happens in Detroit stays in Detroit. >:)

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
If we still want to register and attend, what should we do?

It would be nice if I could get my life under control!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
If we still want to register and attend, what should we do?

It would be nice if I could get my life under control!
I have asked if you still can. Will let you know what I hear...

UPDATE: No more parking available for Woodward. MAY have some slots for other events. Organizers said they'd have a better idea tonight.

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
:D What he said^^^^^^! Awesome pictures also.

Reactions: tigerhonaker

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
What happened in Detroit stayed in Detroit! Got to GO to know the truth.
A true bonded Bullitt-Hoondog family was there. Every moment was precious. Ranged between old salts and virgins, all making a family. Did not want it to end, before we all scattered.
Hoondog did an excellent NATS schedule. Lots to see and do. Detroit has an inspiring vibe, highlighted by locals Greg and Mike. They are proud of their city.
Gingerman Mohawk style was great! Plenty of fun track time. 68 blew by 686.
The hotel parking lot cookout was an All-American/Canadian family gathering.
Bullitts ruled Mustang Alley. FORD threw a great party.
Mustang Memories was great. 900+ Ford HQ.

But the best was the Bullitthead family that gathered!
So, put the right foot down, clutch and shift to the 18 Nats Route 66 adventure!

·
Premium Member
13,824 Posts
I'm just curious if anybody has some good photos of Bullitt himself at Mustang Memories?

·
Car Whisperer
21,384 Posts
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanx for posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

61 - 80 of 80 Posts