Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the 2019 Bullitt have Authentication stickers? If so where would they be seen on the vehicle?

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome message there.

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

·
Administrator
6,193 Posts
It's a dash plaque inside the vehicle.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Most likely, Ford Performance will offer a "Certification of Authentication" which can be purchased. If you look back in the 01 or 08/09 area, you will find what they look like (provided they continue with the same format). In the case of the 08, it was maybe a year after they were introduced before the certificates became available.

Reactions: bullit4404

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I’ve seen the dash plaque, just wasn’t sure if there’s was anything else to look for.
Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Most likely, Ford Performance will offer a "Certification of Authentication" which can be purchased. If you look back in the 01 or 08/09 area, you will find what they look like (provided they continue with the same format). In the case of the 08, it was maybe a year after they were introduced before the certificates became available.
Here is the web site for Ford's Certificates.

www.fordshowparts.com/

·
Administrator
6,193 Posts
I wonder when 2019 Bullitt certificates will be available after 2019 production ends? Will it have to wait for 2020 to end as well?

A year after 2019 or 2020 I’m wondering

I suspect that the 2019 certificates will be available not long after the model year ends. The 2018 GT350 certificates are available currently.

Reactions: bullit4404

·
Registered
394 Posts
I bought the certificate for my 01 when I owned it. My dealership couldn't obtain my extra sticker though. Said I waited too long.

·
Administrator
6,193 Posts
My dealership couldn't obtain my extra sticker though. Said I waited too long.

Have you tried contacting the Ford Performance hotline in the last few months?

Reactions: DavidMidgley

·
Administrator
6,193 Posts
Extra sticker? Window sticker? The dealership can get an extra one?

It's the 2001 holographic serial number sticker to which he is referring.

Reactions: StangNut

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yeah, bu the dealership also said they couldn't get me an original window sticker. I never got one when I bought the car. Like I said it doesn't matter anymore because I sold it last year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts