Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Let me start by saying that I was the proud owner of a 2019 Bullitt. The car was completely loaded with magnaride and everything else in it . It was very short lived though, my health took a very bad turn and I had to sell it. it was a very bad time for me. I really loved that car! As it turns out I had placed the car cover in storage in my attic and forgot all about it. The cover is still in its factory sealed box and has never been used. I would really like the cover to go to someone who can appreciate it. I reached out to the buyer of my Bullitt but He did not return my call. If anyone is interested just let me know.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I am the driver of a '19 Bullitt (roadtrips and dinner rides) and a '08 Bullitt (road course track). My 19 Bullitt was not stickered with the car cover ordered and the stealership would not cut me a break on the car cover after the deal. I would like to have a '19 cover, as the '19 is yard parked and became yellow with the pollen. Please PM or text me at 850-228-8855.
Bill

·
Registered
1 Posts
This raises a question for me: Where did you find a specific Bullitt car cover? I also have a '19 and occasionally must leave it outside for a day or two. Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This raises a question for me: Where did you find a specific Bullitt car cover? I also have a '19 and occasionally must leave it outside for a day or two. Thank you.
The cover was purchased with the car. Thanks for askin.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I received a cover when I purchased my '19, and it's still in the box. I'd be willing to sell it if someone is interested. Sticker says I paid $395 for it. $300 + shipping

1 - 5 of 5 Posts