Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,779 Posts
You mean you're asking $44,000? Or it has 44,000 miles on the odo? In either case, curious why you want to sell.

·
Premium Member
13,779 Posts
Drive your money out of it? That was my decision a decade or so ago...finally figured out that to sell a 4,000 mile car, despite not being thrilled with it, was foolish. That, and the risk of jimping out of the frying pan & into the fire if I bought something else.

So, here I am, over a decade and 30,000 miles later...

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Sadly, the car isn't what you want or need. In most cases, the new BULLITT isn't flying off the lots...……..many 19's are out there at discounts. So, keep it or if you need to get out of a payment, then as they say "Take a Bath" on it and sell it. If you owe more than it's worth then life will be difficult.
One of my friends is going through the same issue. He has 400 miles on his 2019 and absolutely doesn't like the car. He knows selling will be a problem.
We all make mistakes...……….some bigger than others. I've been there and done that on cars...……….

ARMY TC

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Sadly, the car isn't what you want or need. In most cases, the new BULLITT isn't flying off the lots...……..many 19's are out there at discounts. So, keep it or if you need to get out of a payment, then as they say "Take a Bath" on it and sell it. If you owe more than it's worth then life will be difficult.
One of my friends is going through the same issue. He has 400 miles on his 2019 and absolutely doesn't like the car. He knows selling will be a problem.
We all make mistakes...……….some bigger than others. I've been there and done that on cars...……….

ARMY TC
Hey ARMY TC! What exactly does your friend not like about his 2019!? (Sounds like he needs a road trip to FL with us all to really learn what these cars are about!!) :wink2:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
My friend has owned a bunch of high performance cars. At this point he's comparing the performance of the BULLITT to his Corvette. He thinks the BULLITT isn't very stable on the road at 100 miles per hour. In addition, he can't stand the MUSTANG "CLUNK" from the two piece driveshaft.
His car is for sale...………..can't talk him out of it!

I told him I would sell him my 2009...……….I'm not sure if it would do 100 mph and I'd throw in the "CLUNK" for free!
ARMY TC

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
My friend has owned a bunch of high performance cars. At this point he's comparing the performance of the BULLITT to his Corvette. He thinks the BULLITT isn't very stable on the road at 100 miles per hour. In addition, he can't stand the MUSTANG "CLUNK" from the two piece driveshaft.
His car is for sale...………..can't talk him out of it!

I told him I would sell him my 2009...……….I'm not sure if it would do 100 mph and I'd throw in the "CLUNK" for free!
ARMY TC
I had a one-piece aluminum driveshaft installed in my 08 Bullitt - NO MORE CLUNK!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts