Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
983 Posts
Normal people sizes are Sold Out. Huge sizes available but Bullitt owners these sizes probably need a people sized Shoe Horn to get behind wheel. ☺

Guess you haven't been to many Bullitt gatherings, 2xl is about the normal in this group LOL!

·
Premium Member
12,871 Posts
Guess you haven't been to many Bullitt gatherings, 2xl is about the normal in this group LOL!
That was one of the most difficult things about our Bullitt Nats print runs in the early days...how many of each size to order...
It took years of tweaking the numbers until we got smart 10 yrs later and started doing pre-sale with a % buffer. Odder still, every time we tried matching to the prior Nat's sales numbers, we'd end up with different demands!!!

2XL, no matter how many we ordered, or increased the quantity, was always the first to sell out. Even more interesting though, the same issue was had with mediums! In a lot of 100 shirts, M and XXL were generally never more than 10-12 each.

The biggest seller, at around 45%, was XL

For years I carried around a stockpile of size S and XXL with a smattering of L/XL shirts from all the Nats. I believe I still have a couple S from the first Nats 2002.

In terms of quantities sold:
XL sold the most, then:
L
M and XXL pretty tied, and always sold out,
XXXL
S

·
Premium Member
12,871 Posts
Not him! Kaeden is still skinny and 5”-10”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMAO!!!!
Ya'll gotta give me a better clue when ya post under the Hoondog!! That one left me guessing as to whose kids are still in a small!
Grandpa Hawk was the only one I could think of!

Grandpa Hawk...BWAHAHA.....
Oh that poor child!!! I bet he already bought a toddler helmet for the GT...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts