Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought a few items for my '19 Bullitt but since I'm selling it, I won't be installing. Every item is already packaged, ergo no pics, unless you want pics of the boxes! All asking prices include shipping.

New In Box:
*Steeda H Pipe/resonator delete (2018-2021 model years)- Steeda 555 3619 Mustang GT 5.0L Coyote 304 Stainless Resonator Delete H-Pipe (18-21) asking $210

*Steeda Mustang Camber Bolts - Steeda 555 4124 Mustang Front Adjustable Camber Bolts (15-21) asking $25

*Automotive Touchup Paint - Bright Highland Green Metallic 7424 404 | Touch Up Paint | AutomotiveTouchup asking $10

Installed 3 months ago but nearly new condition:
*Ford Performance Mustang Hood Strut Kit W/ Ford Performance Logo - Ford Performance M-16826-MA Mustang Hood Strut Kit W/ Ford Performance Logo (15-21) asking $70

*Husky Weatherbeater Floormats - Protect your Interior with WeatherBeater Floor Mats used since December 2020; asking $125

Purchased used/minimal miles by previous owner before removal/NEVER installed on my car -
*Steeda Magneride Lowering Springs - Steeda 555 8242 Mustang MagneRide Sport Lowering Springs (15-21) asking $250

Thanks!
Lee

·
Premium Member
2020 DHG, performance package
54 Posts
Would you accept $100.00 for the Camber bolts, paint and strut kit?
Jim
PS I'm in Canada so I'll help with the extra shipping costs if necessary..

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
According to the internet, USPS is the simplest way to ship items to Canada. What is your postal zip code?
Lee

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
According to the internet, USPS is the simplest way to ship items to Canada. What is your postal zip code?
Lee
All correct Lee, USPS is the way to go...postal code K0C1A0, oh, and the 'round things' are zeros, just so you know...as far as value goes its up to you but $25.00 seems to not get Can Customs guys too excited, lol.
Jim

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lemme get the struts off, package it all up and see if the post office can give me a shipping price- fair enough?
Lee

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jim-
According to USPS, the minimum price for shipping a small package to Canada is $30 & that's assuming it all fits into the box & I don't have to go bigger. Still interested?
Lee

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Sure, what the heck, I've been thinking of the struts for awhile now, lost my touchup paint somewhere, and never know might want to try the Camber bolts some day, if I ever get to the track, LOL. Does EMT work for you Lee?
PS I never get a notification of your post for some reason...and I do get others, am I missing a check box somewhere?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sure, what the heck, I've been thinking of the struts for awhile now, lost my touchup paint somewhere, and never know might want to try the Camber bolts some day, if I ever get to the track, LOL. Does EMT work for you Lee?
PS I never get a notification of your post for some reason...and I do get others, am I missing a check box somewhere?

I'll PM you for mailing info.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey, all you '19-20 Bullitt owners, I just put all this stuff up as a package for $500, which includes shipping & handling costs (not inexpensive since the springs alone weigh 34 lbs and are very costly to ship.)
Lee

1 - 12 of 12 Posts