Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Charles
13,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2020 Bullitt Nationals Final Update

Unfortunately we have decided to cancel the 2020 Nationals. With COVID starting to increase and the uncertainty of what actions the states and counties will take in the future the prudent thing to do is cancel now rather than string things out with likely the same outcome.
There is no reason to put anyone at risk for a party that can be continued later.

The US/Canadian border is also remaining closed through July 21st so we would have missed having our Canadian friends.

We know many of you have had this in your plans and hope it only creates a mild inconvenience, if any.

We’ll start looking at considerations for next year’s location and look forward to seeing everyone there.

I’ll be cancelling the event in Eventbrite and everyone will be receiving a full refund.

Thank you for your patience and be sure to stay healthy and safe!!

HoonDog

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
2020 Bullitt Nationals Final Update

Unfortunately we have decided to cancel the 2020 Nationals. With COVID starting to increase and the uncertainty of what actions the states and counties will take in the future the prudent thing to do is cancel now rather than string things out with likely the same outcome.
There is no reason to put anyone at risk for a party that can be continued later.

The US/Canadian border is also remaining closed through July 21st so we would have missed having our Canadian friends.

We know many of you have had this in your plans and hope it only creates a mild inconvenience, if any.

We’ll start looking at considerations for next year’s location and look forward to seeing everyone there.

I’ll be cancelling the event in Eventbrite and everyone will be receiving a full refund.

Thank you for your patience and be sure to stay healthy and safe!!

HoonDog
A wise decision.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
I hate to hear this news but totally agree with the decision.

My daughter and "significant other" where looking at attending this event and would have my Bullitt (they were at last years Nationals and had a great time). He is from that area of Ohio and would use the time to visit his family.

Somewhat disappointing but totally understandable and I agree fully with the decision. Will look forward to the information of the 2021 event which hopefully we would be able to attend.

·
Administrator
6,156 Posts
Thanks for trying to go to the bitter end to make it happen. It's just been a major bummer this year for car show season! Appreciate the efforts. Next year, the 2001 Bullitt will be a classic (20 years old). We need to celebrate that!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts