Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
This is about 4 miles from my house. Now I have to really fix my Bullitt. There is Firebird Raceway (1/4 mile drag strip) near by. Sometimes there is a autocross event at Expo Idaho in Boise. In Nampa there is the Warhawk Air museum.

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Any Convoys forming up for the Road Trip to Boise?? (Tony A. mentioned maybe Ron Ream talked of meeting locales along I80 Westbound??) Let me know. .. ready to ROLL!

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Ah, good deal! Any idea where they plan to stay that first night on the road from Indiana??
THANKS!

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Sounds good! What Year BULLITT are you driving? I'm meeting Guys from Michigan in Des Monies, IA on Sunday, August 29th for the night; then onto Sydney NE the night of the 30th...the 31st somewhere short of Idaho I think... have to see how the others from Det. area roll out too...be nice having a convoy grow as we roll West...

·
Premium Member
2008 DHG #3122
403 Posts
I have a 2008.

Let me know where you are spending the night in DM and I’ll join up there.

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
GREAT Plan Ron! Looks great! Thanks for posting! I can't make it a day early so, I'll be "sweeping leaves" behind ya'll burnin' up the same Interstate! (IF My travel plans can change/go early; I'll let you know ASAP!)
THANKS AGAIN!

·
Premium Member
2008 DHG #3122
403 Posts
Ron, how many cars are traveling with you?

I don’t want to arrive a day early so I’ll travel a day behind you. Who is planning to travel early and who is planning to arrive in Boise on Wednesday? (checkin for the Nats is from 6-9 pm Wednesday)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts