The cover photo has already been identified, so this calendar edition will have room for 12 entries. We will take submissions for 4 categories to be comprised of 3 photos each - 2001, 2008-09, 2019-20 and 1968 tributes/multiple generations of cars. The calendar will be printed by Zazzle and available for purchase worldwide.
Based on previous year's instructions, please adhere to the following -
1. NO people - there are other photo releases required and people can sometimes make photos look busy. It's about the car and the background scenery.
2. Large photo files - the final photo file should be larger than 1 megabyte in order to look great in our calendar. Please submit the highest resolution photo file from your phone or digital camera here on the forum, as the recent upgrades have made it easier to do this. If you are good with photo editing, you can touch up the color or clarity before submission. As long as that final file is large enough without looking grainy, it should print nicely. The calendar is set in portrait layout for a 11" x 8.5" cover size.
3. Limit your submissions to 5 photos per calendar. Please create a forum post on this thread with the 5 photos for each calendar version. If there are more than 5 when the polling begins, jim253, hollow_point, and I will choose the best of similar photos or the last 5 that were posted. You are welcome to submit for other members as long as you add the text "posted for....." on that post. If you have had a photo in the calendar previously, please DO NOT resubmit that photo. We like to keep the pictures fresh!
4. You may add watermarks to your photos for the polling process. The final files will need the watermark removed. Credit is given in the calendar for the photographers.
5. And last but not least, the actual photographer will need to sign the photo release if chosen. This will happen after voting is complete and the final photos chosen.
The calendar will have a mix of all model years in all colors (DHG, HG, Black, True Blue, Kona Blue) as well as tribute cars and multiple generations in one photo. It's also nice to have seasonal shots.