Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

20th Annual Mustang Roundup in Orlando

7K views 136 replies 14 participants last post by  Droopy 
#1 ·
This popular show draws upward to 275 -300 cars and is held at a terrific location - the Waterfod Lakes Town Center in the easterm part of Orlando.

Date is Saturday February 24,2007.

Easy to reach from any direction the center is just off SR 528 on Alafaya Trail.
Plenty of hotels and eating places in and near the center.

The Mid Florida Mustang Club promises all Bullitts will be parked together if they arrive and enter together.

Entry is only $15.oo.

Details, directions and entry registration form is availible on their webpage :

www.midfloridamustangclub.com or e-mail kwear@cfl.rr.com

Who is in?

#7 ·
Got it on the calander...will be looking for a post as to the meeting place. See ya there.

#12 ·
KevTrish said:
FCMC, are you going to be able to bring 776? I'd like to see it one more time.
Hopefully 776 will be sold by then.

More hopefully I'll win Lotto and keep it.

I'll have my "94 Gt Vert there. I'll be a judge also since I'm on the committee.

I will post a location to meet close to or in the center.

At tonight MFMC Board of Directors meeting I'll propose a meeting place for clubs
to gather just prior to entering the registration area. [ just like the NPD show]

I URGE ALL of you to hit the website , print,fill out and mail in the pre- registration form.Cars will be devided if not preregistered and you may not get to be together inside the show.

If any of you have worked a show you know how difficult it is to park the cars as they arrive.

#14 ·
I am mailing in my registration tonight along with the registration for Mustangs and Mustangs in April.

#18 ·
Mid Florida Mustang Club has designated the parking area in front of the Best Buy store as the meeting place for all clubs to gather prior to registration.

Cars will be separated based on "pre-registration" or "day of show" registration. I promise the day day of show line will be much longer.
t
All Bullittheads who desire to park together as a group MUST pre register, enter the pre- registred line and proceed as directed . They have a designated area for the Bullitts if they enter the show this way.

I suggest that you all meet at 8:30 to 9 a.m - after that it gets real busy with late entries.

There are a couple of breakfast [places in the center and around it .

This promises to be a great show at a super venue.

Again the link to print and send in the entry is midfloridamustangclub.com

I'll be working on registration and judging but look forward to seeing everyone.

To get direction and view the stores/ restaurants, etc. there go to simon.com/ mall

#20 ·
Looks like I can't make it...wife is out of town just prior to that and will not get back until sometime that Saturday. I will have to pick her up and also I have 3 children to watch, so, have fun!!!!!

#22 ·
DragonBullitt said:
Looks like I can't make it...wife is out of town just prior to that and will not get back until sometime that Saturday. I will have to pick her up and also I have 3 children to watch, so, have fun!!!!!
What will a Central Florida Bullitthead gathering be without DragonBullitt ?- a little less intersting! http://www.imboc.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_cry.gif
:cry:

#23 ·
Thanx for the kind words. I will miss be there with you guys (and gals). I hope you have a great turn out.

#24 ·
Well, there may be a change in plans in the works where there is a slight possibilty I can make it. I will keep you posted. How long do I have to register?

#25 ·
DragonBullitt said:
Well, there may be a change in plans in the works where there is a slight possibilty I can make it. I will keep you posted. How long do I have to register?

Check the website midfloridamustangclub.com for the poster /registration form - generally a weeek before the event.

Hope you can make it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.