Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it happened. 2125 moved on to a new owner today. Nice young man whose dad has had a few Mustangs including a 66 fastback. He knew enough to know the Bullitt was something special and I think he will have a lot of fun with it.

Worst part of selling it was test driving it for him. Had a couple of chances to let her loose and really have some fun, and boy am I going to miss those thrills.

I mentioned IMBOC to him as a great resource of info on the car, so hopefully he'll check us out and join in.

regards,
mark

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I consider 2125 to be my first Bullitt. I am going to start paying more attention to news on the 2008 Bullitt. Does not look to be financially in the cards at this point, but one can certainly dream....

mark

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Good to hear it worked out for you Mark....Keep in touch with us....

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Mark,

How are you doing? I was shocked to see that you sold your Bullitt! What did you replace it with?

Make sure you stick around. I'll be out your way next summer on a vacation...hopefully I can get a chance to see some of the Pacific
Coast crowd.

Say hello to your wife from Christine and I.

Cheers,
Steve

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The new owner lives in the LA area so hopefully he will get on the site and enjoy it as I have.

Alex and Frank, thanks for the kind words. Kathleen is doing pretty well and is especially happy to see that noisy, harsh riding Mustang leave the premises!

2125 was replaced by a very solid (and slow with a 4 cylinder engine and automatic trans) Nissan Frontier. My brother recently retired as a quality engineer at Nissan and I got a chance to buy his lease vehicle at a very, very attractive price.

I will probably continue to lurk and enjoy what you guys are doing to and with your cars. I will definitely miss being a bullitthead and hope I get the chance to rejoin you at some point....

regards,
mark

1 - 8 of 8 Posts