Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes the Bullitt's were there to show the world what a BULLITT is.

Seven (7) 3BK, 3DHG and 1TB were there to win the 'Best in Show BULLITT' thophy!

DHG247, DHG1005, BK4711, BK1499, TB3373, BK1111, DHG4129

TB 3373 took 'Best in Show BULLITT' way to go Ell !

Next year the 'Best in Show BULLITT' thophy will be up for grap so get your BULLITT in the biggest all Ford car show in Southen California.

Thanks guys and girls for spending the day with me and DHG 1005!

on your six ... DHG 1005

Attachments

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry socalblue

Next year let me know you are there so you can get TB4219 into the BULLITT torphy line up and vote for the 'Best in Show BULLITT'.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
152 Posts
Thanks everyone, had a good time. Next year remind me to put my hat on....
My poor bold head got sunburned.

The trip to the Nat's is still up in the air, I would like to go depends on how my hip holds up.

Bullitt 3373

Ell

·
Registered
180 Posts
My 8 year old grandson Matthew and I had a great time.

I had heard this show was great, but had no idea what an amazing event it is! There had to be close to 1000 cars there of every flavor of Ford ever made. I had never had a chance to really look over the Saleen and Roush Mustangs either. and this event was a chance to do taht without a car salesman buggin' you.

On our way to the show we passed a very senior husband and wife on Knott Avenue driving their pristine Edsel convertible (turquoise and white two-tone) to the show with the top down. Looked like they'd been doing it 50 years, and they probably have!

After three hours I was worn out from walking around seeing so many cars, and Matt Junior was still clicking away. Thank goodness for digital film! Unfortunately most of our pictures didn't come out.

My Bullitt is coming off daily driver status soon, and hopefully I can get it fixed up enough to look respectable next to the likes of Teri, Michael, and Ell's Bullitts.

mark

Attachments

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good to see you again

OYHBYNGB, mark & matthew ... it was goos to see you both sorry your dad was feeling bad and could not make the show. Yes next year bring down BK2125 and spend the day with us.

on your six ... DHG 1005

1 - 8 of 8 Posts