Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow....its been quite awhile since I have visited this board.
2380 is doing quite well. still sits next to the Torino GT in
the garage, and does have 12,000 miles now.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Looking good and great to see you back on the board. BTW I have been away for a while as well.

Thanks

Bud

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Nice! Mine is just about ready to turn 14,000 miles.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
ungyded said:
wow....its been quite awhile since I have visited this board.
2380 is doing quite well. still sits next to the Torino GT in
the garage, and does have 12,000 miles now.

Beautiful cars and holy cow, what a gorgeous view you have from your house!!!! I have got to get to that area of the country some day.....John R :cool:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
Beautiful cars and holy cow, what a gorgeous view you have from your house!!!! I have got to get to that area of the country some day.....John R :cool:
I agree with John.....Nice Torino also.....Always liked that body style.....Looks like its in great shape.....By the way, welcome back...............

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Welcome back both of you, and great pics ungyded.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Likes me some O' them Torinos, yes I does. I had a friend had a '70 in Blue with the same hood scoop. IIRC it had a 302 in it, wasn't really fast, but it was damned sexy,..... AYE! (rubs nipples)

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
70 Torino GT was the Motor Trend Car of the Year. They called it the banana car, as it too was yellow with the reflective stripe. Same looking car as yours as I recall. I remember the article and the cars very well. I graduated from H.S. that year and spent most of my time in the library reading just about anything to pass the time. I had three classes, and four study periods...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts