Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are less than 2 months away from the 09 Nats! We are down a lot from previous years. If you are on the fence get off!! It will be a great time!! As a reminder we will not have any extra shirts. If you want a Nats shirt you need to pre order!! We will close shirt ordering May 1st!!

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
if you don't get enough responses to make it worthwhile greg, do like you did with this years shootout .... cancell it for this year .... no need for you to waste your time and money if the response you need isn't going to be there

you do a lot each year for the club and members , be it here or arranging shows
like the shoot out and nationals.... you have a lot going on at home so... :)

someone needs to give you your due....

·
Registered
553 Posts
Greg,
Nats is a new event for me
I just booked the hotel for Fri and Sat night.
Now do i register through the indy mustang club website orrr?
And how can I get a Nats shirt?

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
I have not officially registered but I will. I want a shirt too.

Come on, guys! LET'S DO NATS!

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
I don't see the Nationals being cancelled.

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PETE_FISH said:
Greg,
Nats is a new event for me
I just booked the hotel for Fri and Sat night.
Now do i register through the indy mustang club website orrr?
And how can I get a Nats shirt?
Pete you have to register with the Indy folks separate from the Bullitt Nationals. Go here for the nats registration: wwwbullittnationals.net click on register and there is a link to the registration site. You can order a shirt on the site in addition to paying for the registration!!

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
texasbullitt said:
if you don't get enough responses to make it worthwhile greg, do like you did with this years shootout .... cancell it for this year .... no need for you to waste your time and money if the response you need isn't going to be there

you do a lot each year for the club and members , be it here or arranging shows
like the shoot out and nationals.... you have a lot going on at home so... :)

someone needs to give you your due....
We'll not be canceling the Nats. I enjoy coordinating the events but you are right about the home front part!! :) I have enough people helping out to give it a go. We should be at a minimum 30 cars before the end of the month. Also found a place that will get us a shirt design. Should have a design soon.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
We'll not be canceling the Nats. I enjoy coordinating the events but you are right about the home front part!! :) I have enough people helping out to give it a go. We should be at a minimum 30 cars before the end of the month. Also found a place that will get us a shirt design. Should have a design soon.

thats great news greg......i am glad
I don't care what anyone says about ya , you're OK ;-)

·
Car Whisperer
21,384 Posts
ready to roll

·
Car Whisperer
21,384 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Glad to hear...I don't want to pay the registration to the MCA just to have this cancelled!!!! I don't mind losing my money to IMBOC, but not to the MCA!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Frankenstang said:
Glad to hear...I don't want to pay the registration to the MCA just to have this cancelled!!!! I don't mind losing my money to IMBOC, but not to the MCA!!!!
Not a fan of MCA?:redface: :eek:

I'm with you!:wink: :cool:

·
Car Whisperer
21,384 Posts
not a member and don't want to lose money to someone I don't belong too...besides, can't be anything as positive as B-Heads. Not big on the really large clubs that tend to lose touch.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Update!!!! 240 entries have been received as of last Thur. Reminder... Hog Roast on Friday is about sold out!!! 29 more spots left.. Saturday's Dinner Banquet is nearly sold out as 10 more spots are left.. Get those entries in as the cutoff is still on May 11th for Judging your car... for show and shine entries, there will be no cut off until the day of the show

1 - 16 of 16 Posts