Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i entered my car in world of wheels this year for the kansas city show. i am very excited as this is my first indoor show i have done :D

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Good luck!!

I don't mind the outdoors shows but there are usually so many stipulations to what you can and can't do and how the car must be in order to show it inside that I've never really been interested.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Sweet. Good luck. Try to get a count of the number of people who actually know what the car is.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
lunchbox said:
Sweet. Good luck. Try to get a count of the number of people who actually know what the car is.
No chit! I have someone everyday seems like asking me "what's Bullitt for?" Or "What's Bullitt mean and did you put it there?"

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Sweet! Make sure to break out the polisher and some good polishes and get EVERY little swirl out because those fluorescent lights will show EVERYTHING. I know you already know that, but.........
I've always liked indoor shows. The owners really have to put forth a lot of effort to get a car ready to show in that environment.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I have never had the opportunity to do an indoor show. Please let us know how it goes. Also let us know the category they placed you in.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
When will the show be? Can you give any details on it? If it's any weekend but Feb 2nd, I might make the trip to see the show.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Cool, time for a road trip. I will need to put some break in miles on the new gears anyway. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
itsabullitt said:
Cool, time for a road trip. I will need to put some break in miles on the new gears anyway. Hope to see you there.

sweet ill be there all 3 days. also zac mylittlepwny is lending me his 18s for the show

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
that's awesome i will for sure run up there to show some support for a fellow B. good luck and i imagine i'll talk to you there.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
if the show is judged by world of wheels here are a few tips.make sure your rims are facing all the same.make sure the wheel centres are aligned with the spoke.make sure the valve stem is under the bottom of the wheel cap centre and if you have a wheel lock make sure it is on the stud inline with the valve stem..they used to give a bonus point for having a fire extinguisher someplace in the car..

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Sounds awesome....Good luck with the show....They used to have them out here, now the indoor shows are for lowriders and hot rods only...Nothing wrong with those venues, but after awhile, they all look the same....I appericate the craftsmenship and work in preserving the older cars, I can only take so much metal flake and crush velour...On the hot rods side, the guys spend so much money to be different....Must be nice to spend over 5,000 to 10,0000 just on a grille.......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts