Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up this 92 2.3L Coupe today. i now have a corral of mustangs 3 right now lol. 115k on the car and runs and drives great. was a whopping 900bucks

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Sharp looking little smooth-eye coupe. Personnally, I am not big on the aeronoses, but this ones' not at all bad. Looks like you got some good looking tires with it as well!:cool: How's the upholstery?

BTW, it looks as if you have room for two more in the drive. Any ideas on what's next?:lol:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Nice!!!!!!!!Looks in great shape.........Like the 300ZX also......What's the stuff on the windsheild mean?????

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Cool, don't know if I could do it though. Having a 92 coupe with a 4 cyl. The temptation would be too strong to throw a small block in it, then there goes the gas mileage and I'd be back to the Bullitt as a DD. Nice score, I'm assuming the numbers on the windshield are because it was picked up at an auction. At least that's how it's done around here. Sharp looking coupe!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
upholestry is in great shape, hell the ash tray door works and anyone who knows foxes knows how uncommon that is. the numbers are yes because i bought it at auction. that 300zx is an 84 anniversary edition with 56000 on it and is a 2 owner car that my mom bought back in november of 85. the only reason its sitting over here at my house is my parents and brother have 67 mustang convert, 98 mustang gt, 94 mazda b4000(brothers dd instead of his 98), 95 f-150, 00 town and country(soon to be ditched for a new ford) as for temptations if anything it would be a turbo 2.3l. i have a small block fox already.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Cool

Looks great and the price was right too! I still love the 87-93 Fox Mustangs, had two of them and if I had the room I'd have another today. :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts