Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
San Antonio Mustang Club put on their show today. 281 cars of various shapes, makes and models. I had to compete with some really nice Cobras and of course, Graves' B. They announced mine as 1st place and I nearly had a heart attack! I was lumped in with SVT's, which included Machs, Bullitts and Cobras. I don't know if that included new Bullitts or not. There were 3 of those there, including George from Jordan, but he wasn't really showing. I could get used to this winning stuff pretty easily! :grin:

I have to thank Collin. His post about the license plate lights prompted me to check mine. I knew they were nasty, so I ran up to Jordan Ford and got some yesterday. Since you have to show trunk open, I really think that helped!

Anyway, it's late. I'm tired and I have to get up early. I took some rolls with my 35 mm, and I'll get those developed later and resize everything I shot with my digital and post later in the week.

Here's a few.

The lone TB:

Graves' DHG:

Gorgeous slammed 70:

High-dollar cars:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
David: Your car looks great and thanks for showing the other pics. Congrats on the win.

·
Banned
978 Posts
Nice job, David.

Your 'B' looks most excellent in all its craftiness...as does Graves' 'B'.

:bigguns:

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks. I'm dropping off my rolls of film tonight, but I won't pick them up till tomorrow. Instead of resizing and adjusting for this site, I'll upload them to Photobucket. It would take me forever to adjust and upload here.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
that-a-boy dave!!

·
Car Whisperer
21,384 Posts
Great job!!! Congratulations!!!!! Thanx for posting the pics.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
I missed this post also, congrats. Nice pics and thanks for sharing.

:clap::clap:

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts