Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first post where i am actually uploadin pics of my baby #2638, bought her last year in july from a saturn place in college station texas, she was stock except for exhaust.......let me know wat ya think, sorry the pics are so huge, i have no other way to upload them

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys!!....shes currently under the knife, and this time its not for any small incissions, shes getting 24# 5.0 cobra fuel injectors, cms stage 2 cams, comp cam springs, rear seat delete kit, and a zex brand nitrous kit "100hp wet shot"........the nitrous switches and rear seat delete kit and injectors are already in, finsihed that part up yesterday afternoon.......shall i post pics of that to?

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
car looks good man

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
Looks great!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice job!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^ yea ill try to make it down there sometime, i go to baytown alot and i pass through the woodlands ALL the time almost lol.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Looks good!

are those 17in Bullitts? and what springs you running?

:)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yepp 17x10.5.. 315/35/r17 in the back and 17x8.. 275/45/r17 on the front

and as far as the springs, i couldnt tell ya the brand. i bought them from a buddy who had them on his 95 gt for about 5k miles, i can tell you they are a 2" drop all the way around though

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
haha where you been? ive been here for awhile!! haha so you ready to run the bullitts at the track again david? idk i think it might have a different outcome this time ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts