Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as you may remember, the Wife did not fully appreciate the stealthy significance of the Bullitt package...she wanted a little more flashy-ness.....so here are some shots of the Shelby Spoiler and GT Hoodscoop install from last night....

Well...nevermind. I see that I need to become a paid member..so I went there...but it appears that the site only accepts PayPal for payment...no PayPal for me....are there alternate forms of payment avaialable?

·
Registered
6,690 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
tbone65 said:
Well, as you may remember, the Wife did not fully appreciate the stealthy significance of the Bullitt package...she wanted a little more flashy-ness.....so here are some shots of the Shelby Spoiler and GT Hoodscoop install from last night....
ooo...the Horror, the Horror....:eek:

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
blasphemy!!! I would never do that!!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
You paid for it so do what makes you happy. It's funny how some people on this site have issues with modifying the Bullitt. You can PM or e-mail the pics to me and I will post them on here.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Divorce is the only answer.
Well there are other answers but you would do time.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hey, even Britney Spears got 'violated' along the way. And look at how hot she is now (well except for when she was fat, crazy, and shaved her head). It's all good.

·
Registered
930 Posts
NickChildress said:
Hey, even Britney Spears got 'violated' along the way. And look at how hot she is now (well except for when she was fat, crazy, and shaved her head). It's all good.
Even fat, crazy, bald chicks need lovin'...

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
tbone65 said:
OOOOHHHHHH ..... NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

But it's still a Bullitt and that is good!

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Glad you and the wife are enjoying YOUR car.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Buy her, her own GT to put a dress on.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
tbone65, im not really feeling the hood scoop but i love the shelby spoiler. i'm in sacramento 4 days a week so i'm going to need to see that in person. have you thought about doing a gt500 hood/front bumper?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like the spoiler best myself...it really works out well with the shape of the rear fascia.

Either way...Momma's happy...and when Momma's happy, everyone is happy.....

Window tint and maybe a 2" drop will complete the project. And new shoes..hate the BFG's...

·
Registered
969 Posts
hey tim,

congrats on the unique bullitt you have created. while i wouldn't do this to mine, it's not mine! i kinda like the look you have cultivated. the paint matches great from the pics. she will be rockin' for sure when you get the drop and the new treads. have you thought a bout a front spoiler? that would really compliment the scoop and the rear spoiler. good job.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'd like a little chin spoiler, but seeing as my paint/body guy has made a small fortune off me in the last few years touching up the valances of her last few cars...I hesitate to hang anything any lower down...we'll be dropping her a couple inches pretty soon, as well. (the car, that is)

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Personally I don't like either mod at all but, but it still does not look bad. Just looks bad since it's a Bullitt IMHO.

Thankfully if we had one, I wouldn't have to worry about keeping it clean and stock looking :D

lol

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
hood looks like an 2001 bullitt now...cant complain about that

1 - 19 of 19 Posts