FOR SALE - 2001 Mustang Bullitt GT
My approaching retirement requires that I part with my Bullitt. I am posting the "for sale" sign here to give Bullittheads and their friends and families the opportunity to purchase the car first. Car is pristine inside and out. Engine bay is clean and continuously detailed.
Here is relevant info:
• 2001 Mustang Bullitt GT; 4.6L V8, 5-speed, DHG, Mach 460 stereo, #2679
• 8,600+ easy miles driven only to car shows and Sunday drives (not a daily driver)
• Stored in her own standalone, heated garage
• Owner info: Adult owned (over 55); original owner; non-smoker
• Ziebart Diamond Gloss finish applied 3 times spanning 3 years (2002-2004)
• Multiple first place finishes at car shows (most recent: Best In Show, 94-present, September 2006)
• Rained on twice – both at car shows
• No dents or windshield dings; one scratch (came with car)
• Original windshield washer fluid :grin:
• Only Motorcraft synthetic oil (changed 4 times since purchase)
• More than $5,000 in mods
All OEM equipment that was removed comes with the car along with all show awards, and the following mods and accessories:
• MRT CAI w/K&N filer
• Ford Performance 3.73 gears
• Chrome 18” Bullitt Style Wheels (18x9s in front; DD 18x10s in rear)
• MRT Short Throw Shifter
• MRT Street Performance Springs; Lower adjustable control arms
• Toyo T1R Proxes (275/35ZR-18s front; 295/35ZR-18s rear)...1,000 miles on the wheels/tires
• Sequential Tail lights from MRT
• MRT Stainless H-PIPE 99-04 W/Cats (*)
• MRT Max Thunder 304SS Catback w/Brushed Tips (*)
• MRT Shorty Antenna (13.5")
• “Bullitt” logo floor mats from CDC
• “Bullitt” logo fender Cover from MRT
• MRT Hood Struts (replaces factory hood prop)
• (2) “Bullitt” front windshield banners from CDC (one on car; one unused new)
• Car cover w/"Bullitt logo from CDC
• “Bullitt” Blueprint drawing (external views and measurements)
• Framed Bullitt original window sticker
• Framed 2001 Bullitt brochure
(*) Note that the exhausts were unbolted and not cut in their removal.
Location of Car
The car is located in SE Michigan. Buyer assumes cost of transportation. Additonal pictures can be provided on request, and car can be inspected with prior notice. More pictures can be found in MY GARAGE as well as http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2176537.
Price: $19,900.00 (US dollars) firm (see buyer restrictions above)
Serious buyers only. No personal checks, certified checks, or money orders will be accepted for payment. Only cash, bank draft or cashier’s check from a major financial institution will be accepted as payment. A refundable cash deposit of $1,000 will hold the car, remove it from the market, and will apply to the selling price leaving a balance of $18,900.00 due at sale. Sale must be finalized within 5 business days from date of deposit or deposit will be returned to Buyer and the sale canceled. Seller reserves the right to cancel sale of car at any time without notice. Car is sold as-is, and all sales are final. Seller will produce a Carfax report at the request of Buyer. Buyer and Seller agree to wait until funds have cleared from the originating financial institution before Buyer takes possession of car.
Seller: Bill Flynn
email: [email protected]
Pics below were taken in July 2007 (ignore date - I forgot to update the camera's date info).