Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a ride I had yesterday from Lincolnton, NC to Marietta, GA to pick up my Machine. About a dozen people on I85 (mostly in Stangs) were taking a hard look at the car. A guy in a pick up rode along side and in back of me for a good 5 minute checking it out. Never took it over 70. The troopers were out in force in NC and they drive Camaros. They must have just purchased a fleet of them and were taking them all out for a joy ride. Anyway, the car is flawless. The owner of the dealership was my next door neighbor here in Marietta for 10 years. He took real good care of me on the price and had his three best mechanics go over every single nut and bolt in the car. Being these three mechanics race stangs on weekends they took a very special interest in the car.

John

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
CONGRATS JOHN!!!!
i truly hope you have as much fun as we've all been having!!! glad you came to Bullittclub too!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome to the clan, man!
You will find the Bullitt to be the hoopiest doopiest froopiest ride in the known universe!
The folks here are the coolest, too!

·
Registered
586 Posts
TrueBlue, welcome! Glad to hear that you've got an inside edge for quality control. Stay in touch to keep us posted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts