Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Kansas,
Just bought 01 DHG #2744 in St Louis MO one month ago and brought it back to Mcpherson Kansas.
I have met with Wonbullitt0647 who is also located in this town.
Just wondering how many others are in the area?

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Howdy Guyz!
GOOD to see all the KS group! (I've GOT to "Get out more!" : >) SORRY I missed ya Pete @ the Swap Meet today! I JUST bought a MINT '04 CVPI and wound up driving it all the way racing back across I-70! (1,000 Miles thus far and it's running like a TOP! : >) I'm in St. Louis for the night now, taking a break; will arrive in KS tomorrow afternoon! As the weather gets better we all have to try getting together - I'm IN for sure for the McQueen Days in Slater, Mo Weekend of 27-28 MAR I've already told Dennis (Won BULLITT) that we'll link up and convoy over; details TBD...so stay tuned and I really look forward to meeting you all!

Happy Mustanging!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hey 240_Bullitt

I bought mine at Thoroughbred Ford, they had no problem with X-plan ($29,900), I tried dealing with Olathe Ford late in 07 but they would not, here's what they emailed me.

Thank you for your inquiry on the 2008 Ford Mustang Bullitt. Below you will find information and price quotes on the 2008 Ford Mustang Bullitt you specified. *NOTE* Since the Bullitt is a specialty vehicle, it does not qualify for X-Plan pricing, nor is it eligible for any rebates.

FORD
MUSTANG GT BULLITT
HIGHLAND GREEN
$37860

We are going to Steve McQueen days, hope to see you all there.

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
COOL! Sounds like we'll have a good convoy! (2 coming from out West in McPherson; me from the I-70 and 7 HWY corridor in KS just before the Speedway out there by 110th Street near I-435; and a couple of you from down Olathe/Lane, KS way! GOOD deal!!) Looking forward to it! IF You all hear of any other car events we could link up at or Swap meets give a shout!

Take care,

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Hey Kansas! How many of us are still going on the 28th?

HI Gang!
So are you all still interested in linking up to Convoy to Slater, MO for the "Steve McQueen Days" there?? it's just 3 weeks from this Saturday and don't forget to "Spring Forward" and turn all your clocks ahead 1 Hour when you go to bed THIS Sat. night - Daylight Savings starts nice and early this year!! : >

Take care and let's keep in touch so we can all link up early on that Saturday Morning somewhere just off of I-70 or in a Rest Area near Kansas City...should be a great time!

BEST,,
John

·
Registered
23 Posts
McQueen Days

Hey there, I still plan on going to Slater, MO. Would like to know how early we need to get moving. I-70 exit 28 in Oak Grove, MO has a couple of truck stops there. Maybe we could meet there and have breakfast. Just an idea. Later...Randy #4405

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Steve McQueen Days Sat AM Link UP??

Hey Guys, link up sounds good -- I'm joining into a local Kansas City Mustang Club and they have a group going and they say we're all welcome to join them at their already set up spot (it's also off I-70 West of downtown I'm pretty sure; I'll get the details and put them out...they plan to meet by 7AM...so breakfast is a great idea but we'd have to meet for that too early for my ability to do it...I can make a 7AM link up West of KC though...let me know your thoughts and we'll get a "HeadCount for sure before Friday so we KNOW who to wait on/look for etc. SORRY I'm not up on our site here as often as I'd like, but not too many folks have posted to here since our initial discussion about this...as we get closer now, I'm sure folks will weigh in. : >

Let's keep in touch on this for sure - look forward to linking up w/ ya'll! : >

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.