Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend I went to a car show with a free dyno so of course I had to see what the B had. It pulled 245/279 in 99 degree weather. I was pretty happy with the numbers until Gts with similiar mods were pulling between 250-260. Is this normal, does are intake really not give us an edge at all.

·
Registered
277 Posts
The weather conditions may be accountable for your lower numbers; Are those numbers SAE corrected? If so, perhaps STD corrected readings would be a bit more indicative of your B's power. For reference, my Bullitt made 255 rwhp and 290 rwtq with just a cai and o/r h. Also, don't get too hung up on gt numbers. I have driven my buddy's gt with exhaust and I can tell you it is a night and day differece between the bullitt and gt; the bullitt is notably better than the gt in every respect.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You dont even have a tune preditor/sct. Now I feel like my numbers are really low.:confused:

·
Registered
277 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it, different dynos will spit out different #'s. Did others at the event have lower numbers than expected as well?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know one guy was a little he had a bone stock 04 gt and I think his only put down 210hp. So you are on a stock tune? I am not that worryed I have a novi 2000 just waiting for install. Would already been installed put I am waiting on UPS they lost the brackets so I am just holding tight for now.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am not sure of the difference. I know it was a dynojet and it was portable they towed it in on a truck.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It wasnt a hub then we just backed on to it tied the car down and went at it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.