Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car has been in storage since Nov. first. 19,195 miles. This car is NOT and never was a daily driver. Stored every winter since I bought her in June of 2001. Never wreaked, never driven in bad weather, never raced. BONE STOCK! $15,000, if I buy four new stock tires $16,000. LET'S TALK!!

e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks, Mark

·
Registered
565 Posts
I'm not saying this to be a jerk, but you say the car was "never raced" - Isnt this the same car that has drag radials installed on it?

btw - you have any pics?

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
YES.....Drag Radials are cheap price wise, (150 bucks a pop, that's CHEAP) that's why I bought them. I was low on cash at the time. True, you only get 14,000 miles out of them but at the rate of miles I put on the car in the summer that's a L-O-N-G time plus I don't drive in the rain so no worry there. If you make it your daily driver you don't won't D/Rs on it.

NO, THIS CAR HAS NEVER BEEN DOWN THE 1320 OR ROAD RACED

I bought a 03 Cobra 9,000 miles HEAVLY MODED it has been down the 1320....so what,(some people get bent out of shape over that.) at least I know all the goodies work.

The car is in a Public Storage unit now. I have never taken any photos of it to date, weather permitting I'll get over there and put the battery back in and back her out and snap some pics.

Trust me, you won't be disapointed it's a nice used car.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Mr. Swift said:
YES.....Drag Radials are cheap price wise, (150 bucks a pop, that's CHEAP) that's why I bought them. I was low on cash at the time. True, you only get 14,000 miles out of them but at the rate of miles I put on the car in the summer that's a L-O-N-G time plus I don't drive in the rain so no worry there. If you make it your daily driver you don't won't D/Rs on it.
hmm, I find this quite odd. Considering Nittos street tires only run around $110 and many many other choices near there.

If you dragged it, to me, I really couldn't care. In fact I would rather it have been enjoyed than not in most regards.

Sounds like a great car and good luck with the sell :)

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Ezekil, yes it is a nice car but since it was a "toy" for me and not the car I drove everyday I would have spent MUCH more than 110 bucks on "treaded" tires. I should have replaced them when I finally got the bucks (the D/Rs were put on in 04) but for some reason money was needed in other areas of life (I guess we all have that problem now and then.) and the "toy" was put on hold. I love the BULLITT but I wanted more HP, etc. and I won't radically change the car ie- blower,turbo or pull the motor and rebuild. Just my personal opinion I think the car should stay as close to stock as possible. (I knew that I would sell her in the future and I think it might attract more buyer's in it's stock form.) So now it's time to move on, I bought a new "toy" an 03 Cobra just to tied me over till I find and can aford a new or low mile Shelby in 2-3 years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts