Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned my B for just over 5 months and am having a carport put up just so she can be protected from the elements a little better. She has endured plenty of rain at this point, but hope she will be under cover before any snow flys. Carport should be up no later then Monday. Am getting a double but may use it only for the B!! Will be so much easier to keep her clean now. Anyone else leave their B out in the weather?

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
yup :(

It has been in a nice heated garage (rented, about a block from the house) while I am out in the field, but when I am home out she comes and sits (and drives) in whatever the prevailing weather.

Unfortunately, the owner sold the house and is moving out at the end of the month and now I have to find a new place to store her. At worst, is going to be under a cover in my backyard over the winter - the poor girl :(

Funny thing about it though, she had about 8 people look at the house and every single one of them asked if the B came with the house. Apparently, a couple of different guys were prepared to make serious offers to buy it. I told her that if anyone offered up 100k in cash I would consider it, no one did thankfully.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I keep mine under a carcover, and that helps to keep it clean. After I get my carport my B may not have water on her again except to be washed. Still waiting on the call for it to be installed, have a good day all. If you had sold your B would you have had nightmares....handing someone your keys and them driving off in your B?

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Congradulations on the carport. My house had a carport. Eventually it was bricked in to match the rest of the house creating an enclosed garage. We then added a 30'x40' garage behind to house and BB (baby bullitt) shares the garage with several of her older brothers and sisters.

We converted the attached garage (along with and addition) into a "mother in-law" apartment where my mother in-law lives.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.