Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The second annual Steve McQueen Days celebration will be held March 29th, 2008 in Slater, Mo. A car show and other events are scheduled. I am assisting in the organization of the car show. We are planning on including special awards for 01, 08 Bullitts and movie replicas. So all of you Kansas and Missouri Bullittheads plan on heading over for a fun day!! More details as I get them.

http://www.cityofslater.com/

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
The second annual Steve McQueen Days celebration will be held March 29th, 2007 in Slater, Mo. A car show and other events are scheduled. I am assisting in the organization of the car show. We are planning on including special awards for 01, 08 Bullitts and movie replicas. So all of you Kansas and Missouri Bullittheads plan on heading over for a fun day!! More details as I get them.

http://www.cityofslater.com/
I'm assuming you mean 2008? at least i hope you do for the sake of me not being late

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok guys and gals I was emailed by the organizers of the event and they would like as many Bullitts of any vintage to be there next year. A car show is planned and everyone that went last year had a good time. As we get closer I'll remind everyone.

·
Registered
343 Posts
If the same as last year Saturday is the car show and main activities. I will try to get "another brick in the wall" from Steve's uncles home. Barbra told my I reminded her of her favorite horse Dallas, hope she is there this time also.
Dennis, dont't forget to bring your tools so we can take your hood and trunk lid to get signed.

·
Best Bullitt at nationals 05,10and 2013
1,999 Posts
tools

bullitt677 said:
If the same as last year Saturday is the car show and main activities. I will try to get "another brick in the wall" from Steve's uncles home. Barbra told my I reminded her of her favorite horse Dallas, hope she is there this time also.
Dennis, dont't forget to bring your tools so we can take your hood and trunk lid to get signed.
Dallas you know I never have tools. Someone always covers me.

I plan on being there.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
I stayed at a Super 8 in Marshall last year. There was a Comfort Inn by the Super 8 as well as a few eating places and a car wash near by. It's a short drive to Slater, 10 or 12 miles of 2 lane. City of Slater listed several motels in different towns nearby and there are some others in Marshall.

·
Banned
1,313 Posts
I used to frequently drive truck through that area on the way to Glasgow, Mo. Stay at Booneville (on I-70) or Marshall on (US-65). If you are coming from the east I would stay at Booneville. It is a short drive from there 35 miles or so.

I might attend if my Bullitt shows up by then.

Bob

·
Banned
1,313 Posts
I just made a reservation at Marshall, Mo. Super 8 for the Steve McQueen Day in Slater. They still have rooms left. Hope my car gets here in the next few days so I don't have to cancel.

Who all is planning to go??

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Weather pending.... I would love to run up there for the car show just to put another Bullitt in and talk to some fellow Bullittheads. Droopsy you have any info on the car show besides the registration times?

·
Banned
1,313 Posts
jeatkinson208 said:
Weather pending.... I would love to run up there for the car show just to put another Bullitt in and talk to some fellow Bullittheads. Droopsy you have any info on the car show besides the registration times?
Kingdom City? Wish I was that close. I have to drive 350 miles to get there. Hope you make it.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Any more info on McQueen days? such as....

Are the Bullitts gunna be parked together in the car show...

If so do you need to know a head of time so you can reserve that many spaces...

What is the registration cost...

Directions to the registration/car show...

Anybody wanna gimme a ride in an 08? :smile:

·
Best Bullitt at nationals 05,10and 2013
1,999 Posts
jeatkinson208 said:
Any more info on McQueen days? such as....

Are the Bullitts gunna be parked together in the car show...

If so do you need to know a head of time so you can reserve that many spaces...

What is the registration cost...

Directions to the registration/car show...

Anybody wanna gimme a ride in an 08? :smile:
I will try to be there by 8:00 and get permission to park together,

Dennis

1 - 20 of 27 Posts