Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have committed to sell my Bullitt either modified (as is) 1st option or return it to stock- It's currently loaded with lots of upgrades.
http://www.imboc.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=62

I purchased it from a member here in 2005 totally stock at 16k miles.
I have all the original purchase paperwork and build sheet.
Let's keep it in the family, you won't find one nicer-
Always garaged under car cover (included in sale), rarerly ever seen rain only on the way to or from events.....

25k miles / $13,500 will include all the upgrades

Autographed by Scott Hoag at both National's the Bullitt has attended

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Kerry; That is a great price for a great car. There will be a happy new Bullitt owner when your car sells. Good luck with the sale....John

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Kerry: So you moving on to something else???????

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bullitt 736 said:
Wow!!!!!!!!! I wish I had the $$$. That's a great deal.

Yes, that would be great to return it back home to Texas-

=-=-=-=-=--=-

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pronkie1 said:
Kerry: So you moving on to something else???????
yes Frank, I picked up something that isn't so popular on this site-
factory + dealer incentives + 0 interest + good trade value for my Sport Trac = a new 2008 Shelby GT

=-=-==-==-=-

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
FordFan said:
factory + dealer incentives + 0 interest + good trade value for my Sport Trac = a new 2008 Shelby GT

=-=-==-==-=-

way to go kerry , congrats and good luck ...... U know how i feel :)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bullitt 736 said:
Nothing wrong with the Shelby Kerry. You need to add a blower now to keep up with the Mrs.
That'll be the plan but first come brakes, wheels/tires
most likely a Vortech or Powderdyne simlar to what Shelby uses on the GT/SC

The wife and I took the Roush out for test and tune last Friday, the starting line was tricky on the street tires> had to drive it off> then nail it.
12.76 @ 108mph
8.25 1/8th
1.95 60'
with 92 octane street tune- and 24psi in the BFG KD T/A's

Figuring with drag radials and the 100 octane Race tune, we should net easy 1.80 60' and ET at 12.40's over 110mph.

That will help the wife get the frozen food home before it gets a chance to melt :)
===-=-=-=-=-=-

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
FordFan said:

Congrats Kerry...... You got a great deal.......You've been thinking about getting rid of the Bullitt earlier this year.....You gotta post pics of the new ride...At least you got the Bullitt in the 2009 calendar.......Congrats again......

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sale Pending!!!

=-=-=-=-=-=-

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
hope it goes through

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:( Sad day-

Well guys he passed all the test, so I turned the keys to #2343 over to the new owner.
Keith will be signing on real soon to introduce himself, so be on your best behavior :)

#2343 will have good company in the corral, joining Keith's '06 Tungstun Grey Saleen vert.

Keith- left / FordFan- right

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
hope you have fun with your new ride...make sure he comes out to bellevue in july

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bullitt 736 said:
Sorry to see you sell Kerry but the Shelby's are cool. I hope Keith knows he what he deal he got. :smile:

Welcome Keith!

And hang around Kerry. You're still a Bullitthead. Shelbyhead just doesn't have the same ring though. :badgrin:
Yea, Keith purchased the complete track package I had along with the Bullitt, so he's all set for the Summer track events... I'm sure going to miss it, but have some great plans ahead. Most painful will be missing the West Coast events and future Bullitt Nationals.

The Roush will be our only show car, the Shelby is going to be all business for the track no bling... Didn't really want anything special, come to find out they only made 2100 or so Shelby GT's in 2008 and somewere around 760 vista blue coupes w/5-spd

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
chrisW said:
hope you have fun with your new ride...make sure he comes out to bellevue in july
Sure will, he lives up that way-

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey Kerry I know what you mean about it being a sad day. I still miss RBULLIT4449 I wish I would have tried to sell it on here. Congrates on the quick sell can't wait to see the Shelby GT.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts