Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Yep!

We (Tony Alonso, Bullitt4204 and Cochese the "Master of Disaster") were talking about the 3.73:1 RAR for the new Bullitt just last night at the cruise in.

Dang, I wonder how many car sites Tony Alonso frequents! He's at the site that you provided the link to. That dude gets around! LOL!

·
Administrator
6,221 Posts
Cochese said:
Dang, I wonder how many car sites Tony Alonso frequents! He's at the site that you provided the link to. That dude gets around! LOL!
Too many... :)

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Nice to see them offer the 3.73 on a production model. Seems to be one of the more popular mods with 2001 owners. I think some owners would also be satisfied with the 3.25 and 3.55 ratios, as well as some of the holeshot freaks who would opt for 4.10(s) ... ROFL

With the GG-tax looming over us like a dark rain cloud, I'm really surprised they went beyond a 3.55 ratio.

It would be nice if several ratios and axles sizes were made available as options if a buyer was to order a new BULLITT instead of just buying the base BULLITT package off a showroom floor.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
IMO its the best of both worlds- I've changed out to 3.73's in the wife's '06 Roush and it still knocks down 25mpg at 75mph cruising at 2500rpms

1 - 7 of 7 Posts