Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today I got to hang out with Michael (have Bullitt will travel) and Frank & Kim (Pronkie 1) and it was fun! Michael picked up 3rd for modified 1994 and up which was really good because we had the most cars in our class, something like 22? Here's a pic from the show. I KNEW Michael was the man today, #1005 was rockin'!!!! Not sure how Frank did in stock.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Congrats Michael! Sounds like a West Coast Triple Threat!

Is that an "Imports Suck" T-shirt Michael is earing? I have one too! :grin:

I'm planning for the 06 Nats...'cause I wanna meet all you West Coast Bullittheads!

7,020 Posts
Brando, yes that's a 'Imports Suck' T-shirt.

Rikki Racer and Frank & Kim made it a fun day in the park.

Thanks Rikki for the photo shoot !

Let's all get out to Santa Barbara Elings Park July 23 and show them what BULLITTs are made of.

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-06-27 12:58 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Great pic Gregg..It was cool hanging with you guys..We got 2nd place...Guess I should have brush off the grass off the tires...lol Its still amazing how many people out there still don't know what a Bullitt is...See you guys at the Queen Mary Show ...

7,020 Posts
Pronkie1, Way to go Kim & Frank '2nd place' !

So that what happen to DHG 1005, I did not wipe off the grass either, maybe he could have gotten 2nd ... thanks ! I will make sure I do that next time.

see you both at Queen Mary,

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Had to check which weekend date is better for Kim..Will fill out asap...

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2005-06-27 21:10, Rikki Racer wrote:
What poll?

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

The San Francisco Bullitt Nationals Poll at the top of the page under the banner. :grin:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh.....THAT poll. I'll have Toomstone the president of the procrastinator club do mine! :grin: I'll do it tonight! ......DONE!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rikki Racer on 2005-06-27 23:19 ]</font>

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2005-06-27 23:05, Rikki Racer wrote:
Oh.....THAT poll. I'll have Toomstone the president of the procrastinator club do mine! :grin: I'll do it tonight! ......DONE!!!

:rotfl:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rikki Racer on 2005-06-27 23:19 ]</font>
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts