Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was cruising from Newark to Trenton this morning when on Rt 95 I spotted a Pennsylvania DHG in my rearview coming on up.

He pulled along side and we exchanged thumbs-up. This was cool enough, but on my way home in Bridgewater I spotted another DHG heading west on Rt. 22 while I was headed east.

The third one was the best, though - I got home, pet the dogs and looked into the driveway where my DHG was sitting pretty.

This is only a couple of weeks after meeting a DHG owner at a gas station in Nutley.

So few in the first 6 years, now I can't swing a dead cat without hitting a Bullitt!!

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Howdy road neighbor :cool:

I have been here for a year and a half now, and I believe yours is the first DHG I have seen outside of shows & Mustang events :D
I am just happy I was driving the B today :D I am normally driving the Taurus.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey -

Wassup, Zeke!

I wondered if that was you.

For some reason I thought you were more on the southern side of Philly.

You just caught me - I was slowing down to exit at #2.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
NJGreenBullitt said:
Hey -

Wassup, Zeke!

I wondered if that was you.

For some reason I thought you were more on the southern side of Philly.

You just caught me - I was slowing down to exit at #2.
I live in NE Philly. More North than east though. I frequent 95 on a daily basis as I work up in Lawrenceville/Princeton. We have another office, which is actually going to bigger than the one I am based at by June, in Newtown PA. I was headed there with a new Mac in the backseat (if you were wondering what was sticking up back there :D)

I was debating about exiting and following but figured that was too much of a stalker. I was kinda wondering if that was you as well. Fit the description from here. That made my day! I am always on the lookout for Mustang guys and Bullitts in particular. I rarely get a thumbsup or a wave from most Mustang drivers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts