Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped by Capitol raceway tonight and made a pass. it drizzled a little before i ran, and then rained after the run. i was kind of dissapointed with my run. unfortunately, i only had time for one run. the car went 14.45 @97.5 with a 2.29 60 ft. i had to feather the throttle when i launced it because it lit up the back tires something fierce. the car got a little sideways. i launched at 2500 and tried to slip the clutch a little. i guess i didn't do a good job. also, i was running the stock 40 psi. can anyone give me some tips on launching this thing????? i am used to a bracket car that has a th-350. i guess the manual is a different story all together!!!!!

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Well here is my tip.....Wait till Fall gets here,and with some cool crisp air,find the best track you can,and let it rip!! I am expecting some 13s this fall!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, i think you are right about the fall. i definitely want to see 13's in the cold weather. i still think i could have run better than i did though. i was hoping to get more than 1 run in

1 - 4 of 4 Posts