Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my Bullitt back from the body shop! I am pumped. For those of you who don't remember, someone ran a red right and I t-boned him in my two week old Bullitt. They did a great job. All of the body seams are aligned and the paint looks just great. Many thanks to everyone who gave me a kind word while my baby was in the hospital.

Time to go for a drive.........

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well.............After getting it home and going over it with a comb I found a few things. They put the regular GT grill on. The Pony and the Corral are both chrome. Also the paint looks cloudy in some places. Hopefully they can buff that out. If not, they will paint it again. DAMN.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Yesterday, I was wondering if the repairs to yours were coming along.

I hope they can fix the paint and the grill for ya!!

Scott D.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,024 Posts
Oh Man! What a downer justindal! Well, you and 1NastyFordGt have the same grills, (well, before he got the Grill Craft one). Only his chromed corral was factory error...

So sorry to hear about the paint....

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was able to get most of the cloudy spots off the paint. I think they just didn't get all the wax off. I used Mother's Body Scrub and it took the cloudy spots right off. I don't know who waxed it, but they did less than a half-ass job on it. I'll get the new grill ordered on Monday. The body panels and the paint itself (once I cleaned it) look great. Although I can tell they used an orbital buffer because there are now swirls on my car. I'm pretty sure I can get those out too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts