Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be there, along with my daughter....heck....I can't blow my perfect record of attendance!
However, 3230 will most likely not be ready by next week. Pro-Motion just completed the tranny build, and will be delivered this week to MPH. MPH will probably not have enough time to finish the build out.....so.....for the first time ever, 3230 will be missing from the event! :(
I was so looking forward to playing on the tracks with the renewed beast.

dang

So, we will be traveling in our recently purchased new toy. I am handing the reigns to my 86 F350 4x4 diesel over to my son, and I bought my brothers 96 Dodge W350 dualie extended cab/long bed 4x4 cummins turbodiesel....this thing has so much grunt I have coined her DodgeZilla! All this truck and 20+ mpg....can't complain. So, if anyone needs to get yanked off the track, we have a tractor!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Yea, I am bummed too. No 68' with me either! Last year I showed up on a tow truck and left on a trailer. This year she will be sitting waiting for my return in a garage.

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kaylan1521 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say it aint so Joe.....

Sorry to hear that buddy. Still looking forward to tipping a few with you.

I'll be there.....
and I'll have a few bottles of Drumgray Highland Cream.....Jeff is buying...but we can drink them! LOL

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well.....3230 has been down since last August....
Delivered to MPH back in March.....
Pro-Motion just completed the transmission rebuild and back to MPH this week...
MPH is now putting her back together, but can't realistically committ to getting her finished by next week (but....don't care...they do GREAT work, I want them to take their time...and they are great regarding keeping me statused).....
But....lord....coming close to a year now....and...I MISS MY BULLITT!!!!!! It is getting so close now I can hardly stand it...and...this song has now taken on a new meaning! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDAGsnOIBSU

GIMME BACK MY BULLITT!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts