Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently a blue Bullitt popped up on eBay in my neck of the woods, so I had to check it out in the event that it was #570 returned from the unknown. A small local specialty auto dealer had it, and the auction never met reserve.

Went to see it today (indoor showroom), and it turns out to be #3250. I see by the registry that it never made the list, hence the new thread. :) The car is very clean, has 21,000 miles, the only mods are chrome Bullitt wheels. The salesman said they bought it out of Indiana from the second owner, who was selling due to a first child on the horizon.

Asking price is $17,500. A little steep since it books for much less; I wouldn't mind having it, but not for that money. Sigh.....

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
The price is in the ball park.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Hey David, where ya been? Cougar taking up all your time now?

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually, the bikes take up most of my time these days. The Cougar has seen maybe a full tank of gas all summer.

I sold my '66 Ford earlier this year to buy a holdover '06 Harley Street Rod (best Harley I've ever owned). Other than that, I've still got my Ducati and am inching ever so closer to finishing my on-again/off-again Panhead chopper project.

So, in other words, my Cougar is my only 4-wheel toy these days. Seeing #3250 was cool, but it won't see my garage unless it gets a little closer to $15K. It sure brought back memories of #570 though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts