Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
I was getting ready to give you a call as I had not heard one way or another from you two. Glad you made it home and we both had a blast driving with you guys!

Jeff

·
Premium Member
13,063 Posts
Dang Dennis.....lord I missed all of the gang!
Here I am telling myself that there is no way I am gonna miss another Bullitt Nat's...after only missing one...and now AT&T has told us that we cannot schedule or plan to take any vacation between April and Sept due to 3 contracts coming up for negotiation and possible strike contingency......AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Think I will get sick.....right before the Nat's LOL

·
Premium Member
18,865 Posts
Good to hear, Dennis.

Any leakage problems with the left/aft tire?

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Glad to hear the "Long Distance" Award winning team made it back OK.

It was a real pleasure to meet you both and see the car that is so well known to us Bullittheads.

Hope we meet again at Indy.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Glad to hear you made it home 10-4.

I gotta say, the murals on the side are breath-taking when you get to see them in person. There's no words to describe how awesome they are.

Nice Bullitt man!

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Hey Dennis,

Our pictures have been posted on www.killboy.com see pages 34 and 35 for July 27 I am not really overly impressed with them as they are just ok.

I posted some videos that Emma took of us on my made it home posting so you may want to check them out, there is quite a bit of wind noise but you definitly can hear the engine.

Later

Jeff

·
Car Whisperer
21,578 Posts
Glad you got back safe and sound....that's a lot of driving, I know after last years drive!!! Wish I could have made it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.