Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody considered (or installed) a silver-colored 35th Anniversary instrument bezel? I've seen them on ebay and they look like a mod that would look cool with the aluminum pieces in our interiors. If '35th Anniversary' wasn't engraved on the face, I probably would have gotten on already, but I don't know. Any thoughts or opinions?

·
Registered
451 Posts
MCQueen: All I can say is GORGEOUS.

Joe

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Oh yes on the 35th one I put one in MY X GF 98 GT its no way to remove the 35th off its paint but I did try to put a sticker over the 35th It did not work

GO on e-bay look for dash inserts for Mustangs its a guy who paints them they look goo also

·
Registered
264 Posts
Now THAT really adds to the whole Retro look.

Superb!!!

Paul G.

·
Registered
6 Posts
MCQUEEN, How do I get a hold of a dash insert like yours? Got a number or website address for the company? How much $ was it? Thanks!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey 4660,

I,m calling HaneySports tommorrow for the alum bezel. the # I found is 866-997-3991.
part # is 6625 and the price is 39.95 Hope this helps!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got the correct website address, thanks! They have tons of mod stuff. Think I will go with the complete yellow carbon fiber interior kit.....

just kiddding!

·
Registered
937 Posts
McQueen,
The one in your foto....is it the 35th edition bezel, or the polished aluminum version...????
Magnum347

·
Registered
14 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-22 23:46, bullitt196 wrote:
Has anybody considered (or installed) a silver-colored 35th Anniversary instrument bezel? I've seen them on ebay and they look like a mod that would look cool with the aluminum pieces in our interiors. If '35th Anniversary' wasn't engraved on the face, I probably would have gotten on already, but I don't know. Any thoughts or opinions?
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I feel the same way. I really like the
"satin" silver look of the 35th Anniversary
bezel, but the workds "35th Anniversary"
would be inappropriate.

The Mach 1 appears to have the exact same
bezel as the 35th, except it doesn't include
the text. I have tried, but failed, to find
the part number for the Mach 1 bezel plus
lens assembly.

Has anyone else had better luck in trying
to get the Ford part number for it? It
should start with "3r3z-", if that helps.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts