Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met several Bullitt owners/dealers when I went out to Houston to meet up with Jerry and the gang. Though I didn't meet up with Jerry, I met the crew that went to lunch. THANKS GUYS!!! YOU GUYS ROCKED!!!

Anyways, on my way there, after church, I was cruising along when a Z28 sideswiped me at around 70-80 mph. I'm thankful that no one was hurt but it did a bit of damage. Mostly superficial but still, that's repairing both quarter panels and the door, with a new paintjob on the items mentioned.
So along with the tranny work tomorrow, I probably won't actually get the car back for another week or two. :sad: But, I'll keep it real by dreaming of it every night.

I really do thank God. It could've been a lot worse.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,251 Posts
Jese! Annother Bullitt hurt and bruised! How did the Z manage to swipe ya? I bet it scared the crap out of ya, huh?!!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh I was scared but more p*ssed than anything. I guess he didn't see me and he decided to show off or something because I remember he was a bit behind me. Then WHAM!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
That why I always have atleast one melow CD in the changer, or near by cuz if that would have happend to me with out the cd It would be ugly, kinda like days of thunder you know, oh you wanna rub, well rubbins racing, followed by the bird and a loud your gonna die......with a few other choice words

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All I could think of at first was "Thank you God." Not in a sense that I got hit but because I got control of the car as quickly as I did. We were both doing a good 80 when he struck me. One bad move and I would've been apart of the guardrail. Not cute to look at. And besides, every club has to have their lovable ssexy boy. THAT"S ME!!!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,251 Posts
And you are that Los! :smile: Everyone needs to be a defensive driver out there that's for sure! Especially when you're on your bikes, huh guys! Hubby had to make some pretty snap decisions whether to take the bike down a few times or to hit the tail end of some cars or get pushed into the guard rail or curbs! And the few times he chose to go down, he never got hurt and only scratched the bike a little as he had crash bars.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
UPDATE!!!

Pending the results of a double investigation. Who ever the insurance agentcy considers as the guilty party will end up paying for both cars. Apparently, the guy that hit me put a claim in, too. So now, I wait....

If I end up paying for both cars because of something I didn't do, I'm gonna be thoroughly p*ssed.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Did you call the police to notify them you had been involved? I hope that it all works out Los.

·
Registered
216 Posts
If you remember that he was behind you even a bit when he hit you, it's clearly his fault.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think I remember passing him. Then when he hit me, I turned and saw he was speeding ahead of me. :sad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts