Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought these for my 05 but I think they look great here!

The install was a little scary but not bad as long as you take your time. I will do a write up on the Archive sometime soon. But for now here are a few pics I took while doing it!

Anyone else gotten this personal with their Bullitt yet?

no hidden hologram there on the 08

·
Registered
419 Posts
Have you considered a rear seat delete...you were so close:lol:

Nice job. I dig that look...Even stealthier.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Did you have to take it down that far I would have thought you could have cut the old window out without removal of the interior?

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Had to take it down that far. The trim covers the area where you have to place the window removal tool AND you wouldn't want to be pulling around on that piano wire around your interior! It comes apart VERY easy. And goes back together easy too as long as you remember not to install the QTR trim over the seat belts!

·
Registered
282 Posts
That looks sweet. Nice job.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Step back 20' and give us some better shots! :cool:

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Great job jeff, really looks good. :cool: :clap:

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am on the boat this weekend so no pictures from me. Gail is taking it on a poker run tomorrow and maybe she can post some from further back. I had the car torn apart, the glass cut out and all put back together in about 2 and a half hours. I will go back in later and add some sound deadening material. I thought about not putting them in but am really glad I did. I know it is not exactly like the ones on the movie car but then again the rest of the car isn't exactly like the movie car either. I think it is a good updated look AND you can still see out of them for lane changes. (well to be honest you can see out the passenger side one pretty good the driver side one is hard to see out of from the drivers seat)

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Over all a very good looking modification to your newest baby. And appears to be pretty good quality, even in the pics. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Did you buy the louvers pre-painted, or DIY/local painter spray them?

Look GREAT, btw! Tryin' to talk The Wife into a pair of them..........

·
Registered
257 Posts
That is the nicest looking louver I have seen.
Could you tell me where you got them and the cost?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts