Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took 399 hunting yesterday morning on the back 40.Had to drive to the back gate and walk the rest of the way.The cows are kept in the front during the winter so they are not in the thickets.It was great,first frost of the seasion and I couldnt wait.I hunted for about 4 hours and then returned to 399.It was then that I saw that the Cows fell in love with my baby.They Licked on 399 from the front bumper to the rear bumper,all down the sides on the hood and the trunk.I bout $hit when I saw it.You could not hardy touch a spot without it being where a tongue was.It took a literal licking but no damage was done.I may have to call her Timex.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt0399 on 2001-11-22 22:43 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-22 22:23, bullitt0399 wrote:
I took 399 hunting yesterday morning on the back 40.Had to drive to the back gate and walk the rest of the way.The cows are kept in the front during the winter so they are not in the thickets.It was great,first frost of the seasion and I couldnt wait.I hunted for about 4 hours and then returned to 399.It was then that I saw that the Cows fell in love with my baby.They Licked on 399 from the front bumper to the rear bumper,all down the sides on the hood and the trunk.I bout $hit when I saw it.You could not hardy touch a spot without it being where a toung was.It took a literal licking but no damage was done.I may have to call her Timex.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Tongue Bath Timex! Now I've heard everything! ROTFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She was purring like a kitten when I started her.Acted like she wanted to vaperlock when I shut the gate though.Didnt want to leave. :roll:

·
Registered
835 Posts
I'll bet you're glad they were bovine instead of feline tongues. Those raspy cat tongues would have removed every mil of paint on your baby. :lol:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
A horse licked a buddy of mines car. boy did it mess up the paint.. You got lucky my friend

·
Registered
981 Posts
now that is what I call udderly ridiculous........

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: What I want to know is what was on your car that the cows liked so much? Had you waxed it recently? I always thought that stuff smelled kinda sweet...

(yeah, and I ate paste when I was a kid too.)

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Meguiar's Gold Clasic wax...good to the last drop
(or lick I should say) :-B:

Merry Christmas

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt0399 on 2001-12-16 12:51 ]</font>

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,051 Posts
BullittBro1: No, I think his BULLITT got lucky! (Ya know what I mean)? Lick-lick.... :lol:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-12-16 17:02 ]</font>

·
Registered
716 Posts
I guess your car got them in the mooood.

You should have taken them to the moovies.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts