Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since I aquired these for TB 688 but need to try and get them for DHG 4036.

Does anyone have the links/posts, email addresses to try and aquire these for my sweetie pie?

Thanks,

Ichibanbullitt

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
It is in the Bullitt Archives at top of page:
AUTHENTICITY STICKER DAMAGE
SOME 2001 BULLITT MUSTANG MAY HAVE THE LETTERING COME OFF THE BULLITT AUTHENTICITY STICKER THAT IS FOUND ON THE DRIVER'S SIDE SHOCK TOWER. THIS MAY BE DUE TO THE USE OF CERTAIN CLEANING PRODUCTS. IF THIS DOES OCCUR OR THE STICKER IS DAMAGED IN ANY WAY, PLEASE CONTACT OUR SPECIAL SERVICE SUPPORT CENTER AT 1-800-325-5621 TO OBTAIN ONE (1) REPLACEMENT STICKER. THIS STICKER WILL NOT BE RELEASED FOR SERVICE AT A LATER DATE. THEREFORE, THIS WILL BE THE ONLY STICKER PROVIDED. DEALER WILL NEED TO PROVIDE THE VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (VIN), BULLITT STICKER # AND REFERENCE THIS SSM # AT THIS TIME. THIS SERVICE CENTER CAN BE CONTACTED M-F 7:30AM-7:30PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME (EST) AND SAT. 8:00AM-5:00PM .

·
Registered
286 Posts
i went to the ford dealer that my friend works at yesterday to try and get mine and talked to the parts guy and a service wrighter and they had no idea what i was talking about. they did have another 01 bullitt there that my friend was working on.... the bullitt was originaly from that dealer but wasnt sold untill 2003. they like to hold onto the rarer cars for a while befor they sell them. they had a ford gt for a while and they have a silver and blue kr that is soooo nice.. no new bullitts tho

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
^^^^ They don't need to know what you're talking about. They just need to follow the instructions, make the phone call, and you'll soon have a sticker. :smile:
+1 Charles.
I printed the link pages and took them to my dealer along with my VIN and proof of ownership...there was allot of head scratching and shrugging, but they called the number and I had my sticker in 4 days. They had NO idea what the whole BIG DEAL was all about.... oh well... I got my sticker thanks to IMBOC!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks....do you remember we could email a guy with FORD and get a replica of the window sticker too? Anybody remember that email address for him?

I know, it was a while back....

Ichibanbullitt

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
ichibanbullitt said:
Thanks....do you remember we could email a guy with FORD and get a replica of the window sticker too? Anybody remember that email address for him?

I know, it was a while back....

Ichibanbullitt
That person retired. Don't know if there is another source or not.

·
Registered
771 Posts
It used to be Dennis Zeni (I believe). Dennis unfortunately for us, retired. :( His office assistant was a tremendous help to us as well. I hate to say it, but I really, really used this service for a lot of cars in the area, collectors, car guys, anyone that asked. I probably ended up with 50+ window stickers...

When he retired, I got an email from his assistant that said if I wanted anymore that I needed to hurry up. His replacement was not a fan of the service, or a fan of the "collector" side of things. The weiner-head currently in power has no idea what he has turned off.

Figures, a door to the obscure opens and the car gods smile upon us, only to have the evil establishment take it from us.

Mr. Zeni was in charge of public relations in North America if I remember right. May emails had been sent back and forth...

He was truely a Mustang lover and a man in the hobby. We miss ya Dennis!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.