Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
It doesn't look like you're going to have much luck selling the gears for the price; at least not with the GP that's going on now with GEF for $137.50 for 3.73's or 4.10's. Let us know if the price changes. :wink: :grin:

·
Banned
535 Posts
I'll give you $125 shipped. Let me know. Their right thought, with the group thing going on, its gonna be hard to sell them for that price. Offer still stands though.

Dave

·
Registered
5 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-09 14:25, retromuscle wrote:
It doesn't look like you're going to have much luck selling the gears for the price; at least not with the GP that's going on now with GEF for $137.50 for 3.73's or 4.10's. Let us know if the price changes. :wink: :grin:

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

What are the specs on the GP with GEF? Is there a post about it?

·
Registered
88 Posts
If the price is $115 shipped send me a message and I'll give you my address and we'll talk about payment arrangement

·
Registered
309 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-10 18:57, RossG wrote:
What are the specs on the GP with GEF? Is there a post about it?
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, on the mods page there's a post about it. It's a GP for the gears and/or the aluminum driveshaft. Wish I had a couple hundred to spare... :sad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts