Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I picked up two of these off of Ebay and the quality is good. However, in holding them up in place of the GT side emblems they just look huge...does anyone already have these on their car and if so, would you happen to have a picture ??? They weren't very expensive, but if I don't use them in place of the GT emblems I'm trying to figure out where I might be able to.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
here is a pic (not sure though).

I had the "4.6 High Performance" emblems and they too were huge like the Interceptor. I eventually removed them and put the ones on the right on in place of the "GT" badging.

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, those are the ones I purchased. Like I said, not very expensive, I think 5 bucks each and they look good, just very big. Doesn't quite fit the understated look of the Bullitt. As for replacing the Ford oval on the trunk lid, thats exactly what I was thinking also. I'll let you know if I go this route and post some pics.

Thanks for the input

·
Registered
181 Posts
My sig file shows them although its just a picture. I remember thinking the same thing when I first put them on. They definitely do catch the eye which the OE ones definitely didn't. I purchased the red ones to pick-up the color of the brake calipers--which they do.

Being in my mid 50's I definitely am not into the "bling" look in my daily driver. Once I had them on there for a few days I decided I liked that they definitely help your car stand out as not just another Mustang GT. Whether you want to do that is your call.

I've observed people attention is caught by those emblems and then they give my car that envious look over we are all familiar with...

regards,
mark

·
Car Whisperer
20,877 Posts
my sig has ones similar

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They look good on both of your Bullitt's....Its obvious they cover the holes that are already in the fender, did you have any issues becase of that centering them between the flare on the fenders and the door gap ??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts