Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
I agree with Charles...he spent a lot of doe on a $15k to $17k car....all i can say is good luck....besides i got a Black Bullitt an its a lot cleaner than that one!!..just my opinion...ok.....

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
That car does nothing for me at all and looks a bit played.

I would love somebody to post up that he knew the guy and has seen it run to death up the track many times.
I cant see 65k in that car and there is just no way he has not been up the track in it..............

I might be wrong but that is what it looks like to me

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
Actually I waited to see what others thought of the car. Is this someone from IMBOC? I think not. Most folks around here tend to downplay and be totally truthfull about their cars to the point of being anti-sales/blunt. I wouldn't be surprised if this car is a series of photos being swiped and used to scam ebay buyers. Just my opinion. If that's offensive to anybody here (specifically the owner) I'll gladly take it back if I'm wrong. But it looks like a POS, not $65K.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
The seat look like 6k miles. Mine look a little worse actually and I only have 8k miles. :( It wont sell, but I think its a legit car.

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With all the serious race mods, maybe .... 6,000 miles is 24,000 runs on the drag strip.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
i can maybe see 20000 in the car give or take...hes prolly got 10-11 in the motor and turbo set up alone...i wouldnt spend the money on it as you only make about 50% off of mods...so you spend 10 you won't usually get more than 5 for what you do...thats my opinion tho

1 - 9 of 9 Posts