Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i got my bullitt dynoed at carcraft in MN this weekend on the dynomax. It put down 229/269 1st then 231/270. Sae corrected. at 14.2 A/F. Ive got a JLT cai, SLP catbackl and diablo sport tuner. I thought id put out more since all you guys seem to get better numbers stock. It was around 85 degrees out but, i dont know any input would help. Thanks

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Do you still have the stock midpipe? If so, that's alot of restriction. You'd see a few more hp by going to an aftermarket midpipe. More so than just a catback anyway.

Oh, and different dyno's will provide different numbers. even if both are SAE corrected. Alot of things factor in unless you are running back to back on the same dyno to get an actual comparison.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya i dont know why i was running lean I went in and added 10%fuel in the 2-4k range and 20%in 4-redline at WOT. So hope that helps. I wont be going to another dyno anytime soon though. Any other input on A/f is great ty guys.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya i also have the stock mid pipe. Does it hurt the hp numbers when u get a catack but keep the stock mid pipe?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
UNDBullitt said:
Ya i also have the stock mid pipe. Does it hurt the hp numbers when u get a catack but keep the stock mid pipe?
Hurt as in impacting the numbers negatively?
Most likely not because the catback will still allow for a little better breathing.

Hurt as in not allowing you to get the most out of the catback?
Most likely yes.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
UNDBullitt said:
Ya i dont know why i was running lean I went in and added 10%fuel in the 2-4k range and 20%in 4-redline at WOT. So hope that helps. I wont be going to another dyno anytime soon though. Any other input on A/f is great ty guys.

honestly...hand held tuners are a waist imo...if you want a tune have a custom tune done its worthless otherwise as every single car is different in its own way

·
Registered
57 Posts
240_Bullitt said:
honestly...hand held tuners are a waist imo...if you want a tune have a custom tune done its worthless otherwise as every single car is different in its own way
DITTO-GET THE TUNE DONE ASAP BY A COMPETENT TUNER. 16 hours of training class, and "I just got this software." does not qualify.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts