Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just joined here. I was sort of curious to know if anyone knows anything on the history of 01 Bullitt 4024.

I recently browsed the forums and saw it listed to a user. Unfortunately, that user hasn’t been active for over 15 years, so I’m going with that would be a fruitless pursuit.

Long (or boring post short), anybody know any history on this specific car? Thanks

———

Here are a few pictures. The first is the one that I found and the following are pick up and progress pictures as it gets ready for paint.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Land vehicle Wheel Automotive parking light Car

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome. I'm also in the process of reviving mine... #265. Subscribed and following.
Fingers crossed I pick up the last couple of parts that I need this weekend. Then final preparations for paint.

I’ll also need to re-powder coat my front calipers. I’ll be getting a sample laser etching first to make sure they can redo the pony correctly before I commit to doing that.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Fingers crossed I pick up the last couple of parts that I need this weekend. Then final preparations for paint.

I’ll also need to re-powder coat my front calipers. I’ll be getting a sample laser etching first to make sure they can redo the pony correctly before I commit to doing that.
Nice. My brakes are the next big project on mine. Rebuild the calipers, SS lines, and repainting the calipers. Mine are awful looking right now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

4024 dawned a new fender today. I picked up the rest of the OEM panels needed as well. Looking to finish up the preliminary body work this week and have the car ready for paint shortly. One week closer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts