Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,NEW MEMBER,JUST GOT BACK FROM DYNO,404 HP
391 TORQUE,

·
Registered
243 Posts
Fine.....I'll ask the obvious question.....what mods have you made?

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
VORTEC V2-SQ BLOWER,38# injectors,johnson motorsport custom chip and tune,johnson motorsport modified custom MAF meter,bassani off road x pipe ,AFM power pipe,NGK TR6 plugs,3.33 blower pulley,4.10 gears,A-pillar with air fuel,boost and fuel pressure gauge,Pro 5.0. shifter.

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-26 21:37, DOUBLE J wrote:
VORTEC V2-SQ BLOWER,38# injectors,johnson motorsport custom chip and tune,johnson motorsport modified custom MAF meter,bassani off road x pipe ,AFM power pipe,NGK TR6 plugs,3.33 blower pulley,4.10 gears,A-pillar with air fuel,boost and fuel pressure gauge,Pro 5.0. shifter.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Welcome aboard!!! Are the numbers RWHP or Flywheel? Can you post a pix of the chart?

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
new at the computer stuff so unless someone tells me how to do it,I can not.The H.P. and torque numbers are real wheel dyno.I will be putting on a set of M.T. E.T. street tires and we are hoping for high 11 s.

1,169 Posts
OH sh*t!!!!! Someone that does mods and takes the car to the track!!!!! Your my kind of BullittHead! Keep us updated with your ET's OK?

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gambling meca of the south Biloxi, MS

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Cool. I was hoping you weren't a local (Orlando), you would force me to go buy a supercharger to keep up :grin:

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
remember I said this was the wifes car,I setting up a gen.1 lightning(original owner) for me to play with .

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
welcome aboard Double J!! sweet set up my friend! (and yes, you just made jimmy ray's good Bullitthead list!!!-lol)
if you get a chance, go to your "profile" and put where you are from....it shows up in the box on the left when you post!
welcome!

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-26 21:37, DOUBLE J wrote:
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Double J I think your going to have your hands full with the 410's & the Vortec.... :-B

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,122 Posts
DOUBLE J, what is the production number of your wife's Bullitt so I can get it put on our Registry here at Bullittclub?

Thanks, Vicki

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
APRECIATE THE WELCOME,EVERYBODY. THE PRODUCTION # IS 01147.WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ABOUT MY 'WAKING' UP OF A TRUE 'SLEEPER'.

·
Registered
540 Posts
HOW MANY LBS. OF BOOST ARE YOU GETTING OUTATHAT 3.33 PULLEY... is that a 10 or 12 lb pulley

tyler

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I WAS SCARED TO GO WITH THE 12L.B. PULLEY DO TO DURABILITY ISSUES. BOY, LET ME TELL YOU THAT THE MODIFICATIONS MADE ONE HELL OF A DIFFERENCE IN PERFORMANCE.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Double J, what are you going to do next? :smile: Did you do the work yourself?

John

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I would like to say I did the work my self , but the guy's at Johnson Motorsport did the install.JMS are ford computer 'gurus'. Anybody can do the install work,but tuning it is a different ballgame.As you can see by my horsepower numbers they know what is going on. To answer your other question, my next modification is going to be putting 315/35/17 Nitto drag radials on the stock rims(I know they say it cannot be done,but just wait and see).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts