Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As sad as it may be, certain circumstances (wife lost her job) have knocked me off the financial pedestal I was on.

Anyhow, maybe someone can help me trying to figure out a price. Basically, 2008,DHG, $33,950 sticker, HID, Shaker 1000, Sirius, Anti theft, Ambient lighting.
10,000 miles, it was my daily driver till winter struck. I was planning on winter driving and actually bought another set of rims (2002 GT) Tires (Firestone Winter Force) but I couldn't bring myself to drive it in the snow so it's been sitting in the heated garage. Meticulously taken care of, no issues.

If you have an idea on how to price it please let me know. I'd really like for it to go to a forum member rather than to ebay or the like. I know about it being a bad time to sell etc. etc. but I'm just about left with no choice but to try.

Thanks,

Frank

·
Registered
104 Posts
What a bummer, sorry to hear this . I hope things turn around for you soon .

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
That's very unfortunate news, but I understand. You gotta look after the family first. :(

Not sure what to advise you on asking price though, really depends on your area. Start by finding out what dealerships are asking for '08 GT's (unless they have any more Bullitts in your area - that would be a better indication), and go from there.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wabirch said:
Frank
Awful news. I can check with my dealer to see how many new 08s are still in the area to give you an idea what you are up against on that front.
I hope things turn around soon for both of you.

Bill,
That would be great if you could check, the only one near me is always unrealistically priced so I can't use them. They still had an "admin. price adjustment" fee ($3000)on one. They sell Roush's and Saleens's so it fits in with the high prices and looks like a deal I guess.

Thanks,

Frank

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Frank
I was given a rough number for yours - 20k. Not a pretty picture, sorry.

When I asked my local dealer to do a search for any new 08s within 200 miles I wasn't expecting them to report there are 80 unsold 08s in the Midwest! I wish I had better news.

My daughter posts on Chicago Mustang Club pretty often to help you find a buyer if it comes down to that. Hope that is not the case. Just let me know and good luck for the both of you.

·
Registered
49 Posts
That's a terrible situation. I wish the very best for you and your family.

We've got three new 08 Bullitts still sitting on two different dealers' lots here. I wish someone could magically pony up the $26k you'd want for it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sothpaw said:
That's a terrible situation. I wish the very best for you and your family.

We've got three new 08 Bullitts still sitting on two different dealers' lots here. I wish someone could magically pony up the $26k you'd want for it.

Thanks, I'd take less than 26k, I"m going to run an autotrader ad and see what happens,

Thanks again,

Frank

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Carmax guy called me back, said they would "work" with me on my car if I traded it in. So much for "no haggling" .....

He said they would transfer it to their Florida dealer.

Frank

1 - 15 of 15 Posts