Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Christine and I (4930) drove up to Raleigh today to meet the owners of 4915 (Christine & Ed). Had a great time and took a few pictures...
-steve-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2002-01-13 18:13 ]</font>

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hey Steve,

Very kewl and nice pics as well.

Hope all is going well.

Bud

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2002-01-13 18:17 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
18,848 Posts
Nice photos! Even got the women folk in
there!

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the compliments! We're now looking for a True Blue to come down to Raleigh and get some pics of all three colors together. Any TB's wanna head this way???

-steve-

·
Registered
85 Posts
Awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing :smile:.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Steve,
Those pics came out great! :wink:

Now we need that True Blue! :lol:

-Ed

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mus408,

Hey, I just stopped in your town two weeks ago for a quick bite to eat while on a trip to D.C.

Ran into a guy who had a Lightning that someone traded in on a Bullitt...he was wondering if it was me... You know of anyone in your neck of the woods who traded a Lightning in for their Bullitt? If it's you, what a small world!

-steve-

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
that's pretty cool steve!! thanks for the pics!
one of my best Bullitt memories so far is when 7 of us got together here in St.Louis!
that's one of the things that makes this club and the members so special!!!

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Bullitt Buyer,Nope,it wasn't me! You know,I have yet to see another Bullitt,on the road around here,but I saw two two at a local Mustang car show last year.

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've made contact with only two others. Hopefully we can get 5 or 10 this spring/summer. Let us know next time you head down this way.

-steve-

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you are looking for a few bullitts to get together, I know there are atleast 4 in New Bern,NC and 1 of them is on here, I do not think the others are logged on.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: silverwolf on 2002-01-15 00:24 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks...next time we get together, we'll try to contact you. If you get a chance, either send or post your email address.

-steve-

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hey, we should organize a parkway run on the Blue Ridge. We can get all the NC, SC, VA, TN, and any other Bullitts to join in. I might see if there is any interest..

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Given enough notice, you can count me in for the Blue Ridge Parkway run. However, being a former park ranger, if it's like Natchez Trace where I had in-service training once, speed limit is only 50 mph... :sad: Also, might better wait until spring.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts