Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recieved my magazine in the mail which is the December issue. It has a huge article on the Bullitt VS the Cobra. This article give excellent reports on the Bullitt. Just though I would share this with ya'll incase you want to purchase this for your collection. :smile:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I also got my November issue a few days ago. There off a little.

·
Registered
199 Posts
November issue came yesterday, December issue came today. :???:

·
Registered
153 Posts
What is the name of the magazine that you are talking about? Can you buy it on newstands? BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks TwoStangWM, I'll try and pick up a copy of it if they sell it around here.BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
959 Posts
Cool.. can't wait. I got my November issue a couple of weeks ago.

Brian

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-11 00:49, TwoStangWmn wrote:
jp, I think he is talking about 5.0 Mustang magazine.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes the Magazine title is 5.0 Mustang & Super Ford (December Issue). A year subscription is $12 and its a great magazine on Mustangs.

http://www.50mustangandsuperfords.com

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks BlackBullitt#1574. I went to their site and subscribed.Looks like it should be a good mag.BlackBullitt#1768

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Go grab one of those subscription card out of a 5.0 mag on the shelf. You can also get 2 years for $18. I believe when I got it was 12 bucks for 2 years. You may be able to find it cheaper. I bought a whole buttload of magazine subscriptions from a place for under $40 for all of them. Some of them were 2 year subscriptions. Here's a link to it. http://www.discountmagazines.com/ They don't have everything, but it's worth checking out. BTW, I don't think they had 5.0.

It's a decent mag for a $1/issue, far better than MM&FF which is 3X the price.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 01GTB on 2001-10-11 12:07 ]</font>

·
Registered
452 Posts
I have not gotten my 5.0 subscript in a few months. Just called and they are giving me a 3 months credit......so not bad.....

Doug Lear

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
don't have my December issue yet!!!!!!
:sad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts